In the programming world there is big rush towards the Object oriented programming; C++ is something you wouldn’t like to skip after C programming so as to learn about the concept of OOP. Note: If the above mentioned languages are subject to your syllabus and you are bound to face the exam then you might not seek more reasons to learn it. But still, if you get enrolled into the mentioned courses you will be shaping the future towards programming world while tackling the exam issues. If you want to have your strong hold in C and C++ programming language then Broadway Infosys Nepal would be the great place to learn these under the cool teaching and learning experience. Meet you at Broadway Infosys Nepal premise.
Courses Outline- C &C++
1.Introduction to C
- Overview of Compilers and Interpreters
- Writing first program
- The C Declarations
- C Tokens
- Escape Sequences
- Variable declarations
- Data Types
- Operators and Expressions
- Input and Output in C
- Decision Statements
- Loop Control Statements
- Working with Strings and Standard Functions
- Storage Class
- Preprocessor Directives
- Structure and Union
- Graphics in C
- Introduction to Object Oriented Programming (C++).
- Tokens, expression, data types & control structure.
- Introduction to Classes, Objects, Constructor & Deconstructor.
- Functions in C++.
- Function overloading, Operator overloading
- Inheritance, multiple & multilevel inheritance
- Introduction to virtual functions, classes & polymorphism
- File operations using stream classes.
- Exception Handling
- Introduction to Templates.
Duration: 1.5 Months
Pre-requisites Students attending this C& C++ training course should have basic knowledge of Computer