Browse by Course
- Web Design ( 3 ) ›
- MERN Stack Development ( 2 ) ›
- Flutter Framework ( 2 ) ›
- Graphic Design ( 1 ) ›
- Java Framework ( 1 ) ›
- DevOps ( 1 ) ›
- SQL DBA ( 1 ) ›
- ASP.NET MVC ( 1 ) ›
- Digital Marketing ( 1 ) ›
- React js ( 1 ) ›
- CCNA ( 1 ) ›
- Computer Basics & Microsoft Office Package ( 1 ) ›
- Python with Artificial Intelligence (AI) ( 1 ) ›
- ASP.NET Core ( 1 ) ›
- PHP with Laravel ( 1 ) ›
- UI UX Design ( 1 ) ›
Admin and Accounts Officer
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelEntry Level
PostedAug 24, 2023
Deadline to Apply24th September, 2023
Primo Consulting Group is an innovative startup poised to become a key player in the back-end services industry. Our mission is to empower national and international companies with seamless backend solutions, ensuring smooth operations, efficient data management, and streamlined workflows in a very value-added manner.
- Accurately input and manage financial data.
- Process accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Reconcile bank statements and track cash flow.
- Assist in financial reporting and analysis.
- Ensure compliance with accounting principles and regulations.
- Provide administrative support and utilize financial software.
- Enter and manage customer orders.
- Verify and confirm order details with customers.
- Track order status and provide updates.
- Maintain accurate order records and documentation.
- Provide customer service and support.
- Conduct quality checks on orders.
- Coordinate billing and invoicing.
- Identify process improvement opportunities.
- Generate reports and provide analysis.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles and bookkeeping practices
- Proficiency in accounting software and tools
- Strong attention to detail for accurate data entry and reconciliation
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (especially in English)
- Proficiency in office software such as MS office, Google Suite etc.
- Ability to work well within a team and collaborate with colleagues
- Problem-solving abilities for resolving financial discrepancies
- Sound knowledge of changing procedures and regulations
- Customer service orientation
Office Timing: 5:30 Am to 2 PM (Monday to Friday)
Holidays: In line with the calendar of client-based countries.
Salary and benefits: Within industry standards.
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV at: [email protected]