Browse by Course
Android Internship Available @ ACT Three Sixty
Job LevelEntry Level
CompanyACT Three Sixty Pvt. Ltd
PostedSep 20, 2022
Deadline to Apply29th March, 2019
Roles & responsibilities:
- Adhere to our core values to achieve our core purpose.
- Develop prototypes according to specifications.
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing.
- Troubleshoot, debug and maintain various applications.
- Documentation of application components after project completion
Basic skills & knowledge:
- Android studio
- Knowledge of MVC/ HMVC pattern.
- Strong knowledge of OOP
Preferred skills & knowledge:
- Knowledge of REST API.
- API development and implementation.
- Strong knowledge of MVC/ HMVC pattern.
- Good knowledge of PSR.
- Experience with Google Apps (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Calendar, etc).
- Experience with task management software (e.g. Asana).
- Source version control using git.
- Knowledge of handling Amazon Web Services.