Browse by Course
- Graphic Design ( 4 ) ›
- QA ( 3 ) ›
- Computer Basics & Microsoft Office Package ( 3 ) ›
- Java Package ( 2 ) ›
- Digital Marketing ( 2 ) ›
- Laravel ( 2 ) ›
- Python & Django ( 2 ) ›
- UI UX Design ( 1 ) ›
- Video Editing ( 1 ) ›
- Python with Artificial Intelligence (AI) ( 1 ) ›
- CCNA ( 1 ) ›
- React js ( 1 ) ›
- PHP TRAINING ( 1 ) ›
- ASP.NET MVC ( 1 ) ›
- Web Design ( 1 ) ›
- Auto-CAD ( 1 ) ›
- Microsoft Project ( 1 ) ›
- SEO - Basic ( 1 ) ›
- Core Java ( 1 ) ›
- Flutter Framework ( 1 ) ›
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelEntry Level
PostedDec 19, 2022
Deadline to Apply24th February, 2023
- Knowledge of C#, .NET framework includes ASP.NET Web form, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core, Web API, OAuth, IIS, WCF Web Services, design patterns
- Strong knowledge in AJAX,ReactJS, Web Forms, ADO.NET, LINQ, Linq2Sql, Entity Framework
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and strong coding skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with popular web application frameworks.
- Writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of Business requirements, analyzing, designing (User Interface and Database)
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent Debugging and Problem Solving skills
- Ability to work effectively in a remote, virtual, global environment
Interested candidates are requested to send their latest CV along with a Cover Letter at: