Browse by Course
- Web Design ( 3 ) ›
- MERN Stack Development ( 2 ) ›
- Flutter Framework ( 2 ) ›
- Graphic Design ( 1 ) ›
- Java Framework ( 1 ) ›
- DevOps ( 1 ) ›
- SQL DBA ( 1 ) ›
- ASP.NET MVC ( 1 ) ›
- Digital Marketing ( 1 ) ›
- React js ( 1 ) ›
- CCNA ( 1 ) ›
- Computer Basics & Microsoft Office Package ( 1 ) ›
- Python with Artificial Intelligence (AI) ( 1 ) ›
- ASP.NET Core ( 1 ) ›
- PHP with Laravel ( 1 ) ›
- UI UX Design ( 1 ) ›
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelEntry Level
PostedSep 15, 2023
Deadline to Apply15th October, 2023
- Translate application stories and requirements into functional applications.
- Design, code, and maintain efficient and reliable C# code.
- Write neat and clean code mostly for Web Based Application.
- Create test cases and follow test cases to implement the requirements.
- Prepare a use case/ flow diagram when needed.
- Regular follow-up for tasks assigned from the development phase to QA
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Ability to write reusable C# libraries
- Familiar with design patterns
- Experience in writing unit test and integration testing in Nunit Framework.
- A knack for writing clean, readable C# code.
- Strong knowledge of Relational Databases,MSQL, and ORM technologies
- Experience working with source control systems, such as Subversion, and GIT including branching and merging strategies.
- Web Service Frameworks (RESTful, SOAP)
- Knowledge of Blazor would be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of microservice design patterns.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Experience working in a SCRUM/Agile team would be added value
- Persuasive in both written and verbal communication
- Strong Analytical Skills
Education + Experience:
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer/IT or equivalent degree in Computer related studies
Interested candidates are requested to mail their latest and updated CV at [email protected]