Browse by Course
Associate Client Service Specialist
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelEntry Level
PostedFeb 11, 2024
Deadline to Apply11th March, 2024
At Hitachi Energy, our purpose is to advance a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals, and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact on our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Hitachi Energy is co-creating global and local solutions to solve the global challenge of an inclusive and equitable carbon-neutral future. We achieve this across industries, geographies and for every step on each customer’s unique journey.
- Proactively respond to customer queries, requests, and grievances.
- Regular reporting and communication with the Internal team members.
- Follow up with the customer to ensure that the cases are timely addressed and resolved.
- Set up a Webex or team meeting with customers, as necessary.
- Monitoring customer’s daily processes.
- Analyze and replicate customer problems by testing different scenarios.
- Prepare documentation according to customer needs.
- Assist team in internal documentation.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Management, or similar degree.
- 6 months of relevant experience (Freshers ‘are also encouraged to apply)
- Excellent command of written and verbal English
- Basic knowledge of MS Office Packages.
- Basic knowledge of SCRUM, Agile methodologies, Project Management tools – Jira etc.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
Interested candidates are requested to send their latest and updated CV at: