Browse by Course
- Web Design ( 3 ) ›
- MERN Stack Development ( 2 ) ›
- Flutter Framework ( 2 ) ›
- Graphic Design ( 1 ) ›
- Java Framework ( 1 ) ›
- DevOps ( 1 ) ›
- SQL DBA ( 1 ) ›
- ASP.NET MVC ( 1 ) ›
- Digital Marketing ( 1 ) ›
- React js ( 1 ) ›
- CCNA ( 1 ) ›
- Computer Basics & Microsoft Office Package ( 1 ) ›
- Python with Artificial Intelligence (AI) ( 1 ) ›
- ASP.NET Core ( 1 ) ›
- PHP with Laravel ( 1 ) ›
- UI UX Design ( 1 ) ›
Content Creator Cum Graphic Designer
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelEntry Level
PostedSep 08, 2023
Deadline to Apply8th October, 2023
- Develop and produce engaging and informative written content, such as articles, blog posts, copywriting and marketing collateral.
- Create and edit multimedia content, including videos, infographics, images, and other visual assets.
- Collaborate with the sales, and marketing team to develop content strategies that align with overall marketing and business objectives.
- Utilize various distribution channels, including social media platforms, email marketing, and content management systems, to publish and promote content.
- Foster audience engagement through comments, discussions, and interaction on social media and other content platforms.
- Ensure all content adheres to brand guidelines, is error-free, and maintains a high level of quality.
- Edit and proofread content for accuracy, grammar, and style.
- Work closely with subject matter experts within the organization to gather information and insights for content creation.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or a related field.
- Minimum a year of experience in content creation or a related role.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Proficient in multimedia content creation tools (e.g., Adobe Creative Suite, video editing software, etc.)
- Familiarity with social media platforms and trends.
- Attention to detail and commitment to producing high-quality content.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities and deadlines.
Interested candidates are requested to mail their latest and updated CV at [email protected]