Browse by Course
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelEntry Level
LocationTinkune, Subidhanagar, Kathmandu
PostedSep 22, 2022
Deadline to Apply14th October, 2022
|Experience Required||:||More than or equals to 1 year|
- Fluent in English writing
- Proofreading, editing & manual paraphrasing without plagiarism
- Creativity in the writing flow
We are looking for an editor who can write and edit already-prepared content for several websites. As an editor, you will be guiding the writer, and also writing on different topics as generated by yourself.
- Writing and editing internal and external content and ensuring its accuracy and style.
- Producing quality content quickly and efficiently.
- Being good in grammatical accuracy, syntax, brevity, and precision.
- Incumbent in writing quality content used for blogs, websites, social media channels, marketing mailers, etc.
- Developing content ideas, and concepts and producing sufficient content.
- Researching the latest trends and news for Celebrities.
- Creating original & engaging content for various online websites and media.
- Having an understanding of Search Engines and Internet Marketing will be an added benefit.
- Knowledge of Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Ahref, Moz, and majestic is a must.
- Training the writers: new as well as existing to write articles and content
- Article writing
- Blog writing
- Content writing
- Training is provided for the candidates for a week.
- This vacancy post is being posted from Broadway Infosys Nepal. However, we are looking for a candidate who will work for our sister company that is ICT Mirror Pvt Ltd.
- BSW and Journalism Students are more encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates are requested to send their latest and updated CV along with a cover letter at: