Browse by Course
- Web Design ( 3 ) ›
- MERN Stack Development ( 2 ) ›
- Flutter Framework ( 2 ) ›
- Graphic Design ( 1 ) ›
- Java Framework ( 1 ) ›
- DevOps ( 1 ) ›
- SQL DBA ( 1 ) ›
- ASP.NET MVC ( 1 ) ›
- Digital Marketing ( 1 ) ›
- React js ( 1 ) ›
- CCNA ( 1 ) ›
- Computer Basics & Microsoft Office Package ( 1 ) ›
- Python with Artificial Intelligence (AI) ( 1 ) ›
- ASP.NET Core ( 1 ) ›
- PHP with Laravel ( 1 ) ›
- UI UX Design ( 1 ) ›
Data Engineer (Databricks)
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelEntry Level
PostedJul 16, 2023
Deadline to Apply16th August, 2023
● Design, implement, and maintain data pipelines for efficient data ingestion, transformation, and storage.
● Develop data models and database schemas to support analytical and reporting requirements.
● Ensure data quality, governance, and compliance with security and privacy regulations.
● Optimize data pipelines for performance and scalability.
● Collaborate with stakeholders to understand data requirements and provide reliable data.
● Troubleshoot and resolve issues in data pipelines promptly.
● Stay updated with data engineering technologies and suggest improvements to the infrastructure.
● Document data pipelines, processes, and procedures.
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
● Proficiency in Python, Java, Scala, or SQL.
● Strong knowledge of Apache Spark and Databricks.
● Experience with ETL tools, relational and NoSQL databases.
● Familiarity with cloud-based data storage and processing platforms.
● Understanding of data governance, security, and compliance.
● Analytical mindset with problem-solving skills.
● Excellent collaboration and communication abilities.
In order to apply, please email your latest and updated CV at: