Browse by Course
- UI UX Design ( 4 ) ›
- Graphic Design ( 3 ) ›
- Video Editing ( 2 ) ›
- QA ( 1 ) ›
- Python & Django ( 1 ) ›
- Accounting ( 1 ) ›
- Web Development ( 1 ) ›
- Digital Marketing ( 1 ) ›
- Python with Artificial Intelligence (AI) ( 1 ) ›
- ASP.NET Core ( 1 ) ›
- PHP with Laravel ( 1 ) ›
- MERN Stack Development ( 1 ) ›
- AWS Solution Architect ( 1 ) ›
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelEntry Level
PostedSep 27, 2023
Deadline to Apply27th October, 2023
At Searchable Design, customer experience is at the forefront of everything we do. To help us build functional systems that improve the customer experience, we’re now looking to reinforce our team with an experienced DevOps Engineer. You will be responsible for identifying production issues, deploying product updates, and implementing integrations that meet our customer’s needs. If you have a solid background in software engineering, familiar with Ruby or Python, and are ready for new challenges, we’d love to speak with you.
- Implement integrations requested by customers.
- Deploy updates and fixes.
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience.
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems.
- Collaborate with writing requirements and design documents for various development tasks, including feature development, design specifications, and system integrations.
- Be willing to conduct blameless postmortems, and find problems, root causes, and solutions to mitigate them.
- Develop scripts to automate visualization.
- Coordination and communication within the team and with customers.
- Constantly strive to raise the bar on engineering excellence.
- Lead the way – staying up to date with tools, trends, technologies, and frameworks and then sharing that knowledge in a meaningful way with the team.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience (2+ years) as a DevOps.
- Good knowledge of Ruby or Python.
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL.
- Strong problem-solving skills; adaptable, proactive, and willing to take ownership.
- Great communication skills, ability to think creatively, and adapt the message to the audience.
- Searchable Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested candidates are requested to send their latest and updated CV at: