Browse by Course
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelMid Level
PostedAug 11, 2023
Deadline to Apply11th September, 2023
- Experience as a DevOps engineer or in a similar software engineering role.
- Proficiency with Git and GitHub workflows.
- Good knowledge of at least one programming language; Python preferred.
- Working knowledge of RDBMS.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Collaborative team spirit.
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
- Configuration and managing databases such as MySQL, MongoDB
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
- Assessing current systems and processes, and developing ways to improve them
- building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Good knowledge of containers and container orchestration.
- Knowledge on cryptographic concepts
- Experience on Microservices Software Architecture
- Proficiency with CI/CD tools like Jenkins.
- Expertise on Infrastructure as Code.
- Good knowledge of computer networking.
- Expertise in bash scripting
In order to apply, please email your latest and updated CV at: