Browse by Course
Digital Marketing (Intern)
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelEntry Level
PostedMay 16, 2023
Deadline to Apply16th June, 2023
- Manage the company’s social media accounts and posts content.
- Monitor various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Engage with customers or clients and provide service
- Brainstorming campaign ideas
- Assist with social media campaigns
- Track keyword rankings
- Attend client meetings
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms.
- Knowledge of analytical tools.
- Creative mindset.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to learn quickly
- Should have the knowledge to work within the content and also create own content
- Freshers with basic knowledge can apply
- Basic knowledge of graphic designing software is a plus point.
- Working hours are from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm (Sunday to Friday)
- Stipend: Rs. 8,000/-
Interested candidates are requested to send their latest and updated CV at: