Browse by Course
- Web Design ( 3 ) ›
- MERN Stack Development ( 2 ) ›
- Flutter Framework ( 2 ) ›
- Graphic Design ( 1 ) ›
- Java Framework ( 1 ) ›
- DevOps ( 1 ) ›
- SQL DBA ( 1 ) ›
- ASP.NET MVC ( 1 ) ›
- Digital Marketing ( 1 ) ›
- React js ( 1 ) ›
- CCNA ( 1 ) ›
- Computer Basics & Microsoft Office Package ( 1 ) ›
- Python with Artificial Intelligence (AI) ( 1 ) ›
- ASP.NET Core ( 1 ) ›
- PHP with Laravel ( 1 ) ›
- UI UX Design ( 1 ) ›
ERP Odoo Support Engineer
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelEntry Level
PostedApr 12, 2023
Deadline to Apply12th May, 2023
- Analyzing and identifying the cause of the issue and providing a resolution or workaround solution
- Following up on issues between vendors and users
- Working with users to review, analyze, and evaluate all aspects of company business operations
- Coordinating with the implementation and upgrading of the Odoo system.
- Responsible for implementation, and improvement projects with stakeholders to ensure new customization is on schedule and completed on time.
- Helping users with their requirements in Odoo ERP
- Providing Odoo usage functions training to end user
- Ensuring compliance with security principles
- Performing other duties and functions as assigned
- Participating in the release of Odoo's module new version.
- Joining to support the end-user and solving the emergencies problems
- Unit-test code for robustness, usability, and general reliability before deployment
- Working on bug fixes and application/system performance.
- Discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies on a continuous basis to maximize development efficiency.
- Any other tasks assigned by the team leader.
Interested candidates are requested to mail their latest and updated CV at [email protected]