Browse by Course
- Web Design ( 3 ) ›
- MERN Stack Development ( 2 ) ›
- Flutter Framework ( 2 ) ›
- Graphic Design ( 1 ) ›
- Java Framework ( 1 ) ›
- DevOps ( 1 ) ›
- SQL DBA ( 1 ) ›
- ASP.NET MVC ( 1 ) ›
- Digital Marketing ( 1 ) ›
- React js ( 1 ) ›
- CCNA ( 1 ) ›
- Computer Basics & Microsoft Office Package ( 1 ) ›
- Python with Artificial Intelligence (AI) ( 1 ) ›
- ASP.NET Core ( 1 ) ›
- PHP with Laravel ( 1 ) ›
- UI UX Design ( 1 ) ›
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelEntry Level
PostedSep 11, 2023
Deadline to Apply11th October, 2023
- Currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Familiarity with front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS, and responsive web design.
- Eagerness to learn and stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in web development.
- Problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
- Hands-on experience in React.js development.
- Mentorship from experienced developers.
- Exposure to the entire software development lifecycle.
- Opportunity to work on real projects.
- 1-year job replacement guarantee.
- Opportunity to build strong portfolios and more
Interested candidates are requested to mail their latest and updated CV at [email protected]