Browse by Course
- Web Design ( 3 ) ›
- MERN Stack Development ( 2 ) ›
- Flutter Framework ( 2 ) ›
- Graphic Design ( 1 ) ›
- Java Framework ( 1 ) ›
- DevOps ( 1 ) ›
- SQL DBA ( 1 ) ›
- ASP.NET MVC ( 1 ) ›
- Digital Marketing ( 1 ) ›
- React js ( 1 ) ›
- CCNA ( 1 ) ›
- Computer Basics & Microsoft Office Package ( 1 ) ›
- Python with Artificial Intelligence (AI) ( 1 ) ›
- ASP.NET Core ( 1 ) ›
- PHP with Laravel ( 1 ) ›
- UI UX Design ( 1 ) ›
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelEntry Level
PostedMay 14, 2023
Deadline to Apply14th May, 2023
We are looking for Frontend Developer with experience with Android and iOS deployment processes. Very strong team player to lead the team and build a high-end and smooth App that feels like a native for both platforms.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a similar field
- Knowledge of REACT JS, Bootstrap, jQuery
- Experience with user interface design
- Hands-on Experience with designing tools like Figma and Sketch and must be able to produce HTML/CSS/JS codes based on the design.
- Knowledge of GIT and Google Firebase.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance-testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills
- Delivers quality work within budget and timeline constraints.
- APIs knowledge of Google Maps.
- Should work as a leader in the SDLC process with the team.
- Handle design and involve in technical decisions.
- Set up Automation for testing.
- Involvement with the design team and client coordinator for wireframe and prototypes.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Ability to learn new, emerging technologies
- Working on an agile scrum team.
- Ability to effectively work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively contend with competing priorities.
- Building semantic, accessible and maintainable front-end interfaces with HTML5.
- Taking the lead on browser/device acceptance testing and bug fixing.
- Health Insurance facility
- Accidental Insurance
- Allowance (Food, Travel, and Festival)
- Refreshment Event
- Paid overtime
- Salary will be revised as per the performance of every deserving candidate
- Working hours: 9 am - 6 pm
- Working Days: Monday to Friday (Saturday and Sunday- Off)
- AL/SL/CL are monthly provided
Interested candidates are requested to mail their latest and updated CV at [email protected]