Browse by Course
- Web Design ( 3 ) ›
- MERN Stack Development ( 2 ) ›
- Flutter Framework ( 2 ) ›
- Graphic Design ( 1 ) ›
- Java Framework ( 1 ) ›
- DevOps ( 1 ) ›
- SQL DBA ( 1 ) ›
- ASP.NET MVC ( 1 ) ›
- Digital Marketing ( 1 ) ›
- React js ( 1 ) ›
- CCNA ( 1 ) ›
- Computer Basics & Microsoft Office Package ( 1 ) ›
- Python with Artificial Intelligence (AI) ( 1 ) ›
- ASP.NET Core ( 1 ) ›
- PHP with Laravel ( 1 ) ›
- UI UX Design ( 1 ) ›
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelEntry Level
PostedSep 17, 2023
Deadline to Apply17th October, 2023
This is a full-time on-site role for a front-end developer. The Front-end Developer will be responsible for day-to-day tasks associated with front-end development including creating responsive web designs, managing web development, software development, and other related tasks.
- Create engaging user interactions and enhance the user experience on web pages.
- Ensure seamless cross-platform optimization for mobile phones and other devices.
- Implement responsive design principles to ensure compatibility across various screen sizes.
- Manage projects from conception to the finished product, meeting deadlines and quality standards.
- Stay updated with the latest developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Maintain well-documented and reusable code for efficient collaboration and future improvements.
- Optimize website performance and conduct regular website performance tests.
- Provide ongoing project status updates and contribute innovative ideas and suggestions when needed.
- Collaborate effectively with team members, attend regular meetings, and communicate project progress.
- Familiarity with CSS frameworks like Bootstrap and preprocessors like SCSS/LESS.
- Strong organizational and project management abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Language skills in Japanese would be an advantage.
- Strong problem-solving skills and creativity in developing solutions.
- Attention to detail in project execution and task completion.
- Effective time management skills, meeting deadlines while maintaining high-quality deliverables.
. Company Benefits:
- Office refreshments
- Attractive Salary (Depending on skills)
- Provident Fund (PF)
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Annually/semiannually Team building programs/outings
Interested candidates are requested to send their latest and updated CV at: