Browse by Course
- MERN Stack Development ( 3 ) ›
- Web Design ( 2 ) ›
- Graphic Design ( 2 ) ›
- Computer Basics & Microsoft Office Package ( 2 ) ›
- Java Framework ( 1 ) ›
- DevOps ( 1 ) ›
- SQL DBA ( 1 ) ›
- Digital Marketing ( 1 ) ›
- React js ( 1 ) ›
- CCNA ( 1 ) ›
- Python with Artificial Intelligence (AI) ( 1 ) ›
- ASP.NET Core ( 1 ) ›
- PHP with Laravel ( 1 ) ›
- UI UX Design ( 1 ) ›
- Flutter Framework ( 1 ) ›
Front End / Web Design Instructor
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelSenior Level
PostedJan 27, 2023
Deadline to Apply29th March, 2023
Education Level: Bachelor
Experience Required: More than or equal to 4 years
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields.
- At least 4 years of professional experience in web development.
- Should have knowledge in HTML/CSS, Photoshop, JS, jQuery, Figma, and XD.
- Should have strong knowledge and work experience in React.
- Should have knowledge of Adoptive Design, Mobile Design, Bootstrap, Grid Layout, Tailwind CSS and Semantic UI
- Ability to work independently and ability to juggle multiple projects
- Communication and Presentation skill is a must
- Priority for those who have professional experience as well as web designing knowledge.
- Ability to teach a group of students
- Presentation and communication skills are a must.
- Prepare a lesson plan to teach all students
- Create a friendly environment where students can understand each other
- Assist students in theoretical as well as practical the course
- Design samples so that students can take them as references
- Proper presentation of all the relevant materials as well as topics
- Make sure that all students are capable of performing as much as, if not more than, the instructor themselves
Interested candidates are requested to mail their latest and updated CV along with a Cover Letter at [email protected]