Browse by Course
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelEntry Level
PostedMay 25, 2023
Deadline to Apply25th June, 2023
The graphic designer intern at the One Cinemas movie theater will work with the marketing team to assist in the development of visual concepts and designs for various promotional materials. This is a hands-on opportunity for a student or recent graduate to gain experience in the field of graphic design within the entertainment industry.
- Assist in the development of design concepts and ideas for print and digital promotional materials such as posters, flyers, social media graphics, and email newsletters.
- Create visual assets such as that align with the movie theater's brand identity.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure designs align with project objectives and brand guidelines.
- Use software such as Adobe Creative Suite to create and edit designs.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and provide input on design ideas.
- Help manage project timelines and deadlines for promotional campaigns.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and design techniques specifically within the entertainment industry.
- Pursuing a degree in graphic design or a related field
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Strong understanding of design principles and techniques
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Portfolio of previous design work (school projects or personal projects)
- Experience with social media design and marketing within the entertainment industry
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS coding for web design
- Basic understanding of UX/UI design principles specifically within the entertainment industry
Salary: The salary for a graphic designer intern varies based on the skills and experience
Interested candidates are requested to send their latest and updated CV at: