Browse by Course
- MERN Stack Development ( 3 ) ›
- Web Design ( 2 ) ›
- Graphic Design ( 2 ) ›
- Computer Basics & Microsoft Office Package ( 2 ) ›
- Java Framework ( 1 ) ›
- DevOps ( 1 ) ›
- SQL DBA ( 1 ) ›
- Digital Marketing ( 1 ) ›
- React js ( 1 ) ›
- CCNA ( 1 ) ›
- Python with Artificial Intelligence (AI) ( 1 ) ›
- ASP.NET Core ( 1 ) ›
- PHP with Laravel ( 1 ) ›
- UI UX Design ( 1 ) ›
- Flutter Framework ( 1 ) ›
Internship Available for Laravel Developer @ Canopus Technology
Job LevelEntry Level
PostedSep 20, 2022
Deadline to Apply12th January, 2020
- Education Level: Bachelor / Certificate in PHP and Laravel
- Experience Required: Not required!
- Completed BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering on a related subject
- Non-IT student should have some kind of certificate to prove their eligibility to work on the position as a Laravel Intern.
- Should be able to make APIs.
- Should have published at least 1 or 2 project
- Knowledge of core PHP.
- Knowledge of Database design MYSQL, XML
- Knowledge of working in AJAX
- Knowledge of working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Knowledge of working with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Desire to share opinions to make a project better.
- Having knowledge of working in the version control system will be a plus point.
- Good communication skills.