Browse by Course
Internship Available for Laravel Developer @ Canopus Technology
Job LevelEntry Level
PostedSep 20, 2022
Deadline to Apply12th January, 2020
- Education Level: Bachelor / Certificate in PHP and Laravel
- Experience Required: Not required!
- Completed BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering on a related subject
- Non-IT student should have some kind of certificate to prove their eligibility to work on the position as a Laravel Intern.
- Should be able to make APIs.
- Should have published at least 1 or 2 project
- Knowledge of core PHP.
- Knowledge of Database design MYSQL, XML
- Knowledge of working in AJAX
- Knowledge of working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Knowledge of working with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Desire to share opinions to make a project better.
- Having knowledge of working in the version control system will be a plus point.
- Good communication skills.