Browse by Course
- MERN Stack Development ( 3 ) ›
- Web Design ( 2 ) ›
- Graphic Design ( 2 ) ›
- Computer Basics & Microsoft Office Package ( 2 ) ›
- Java Framework ( 1 ) ›
- DevOps ( 1 ) ›
- SQL DBA ( 1 ) ›
- Digital Marketing ( 1 ) ›
- React js ( 1 ) ›
- CCNA ( 1 ) ›
- Python with Artificial Intelligence (AI) ( 1 ) ›
- ASP.NET Core ( 1 ) ›
- PHP with Laravel ( 1 ) ›
- UI UX Design ( 1 ) ›
- Flutter Framework ( 1 ) ›
Software Engineer (Laravel Developer)
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelMid Level
CompanyBidhee Pvt. Ltd.
PostedSep 20, 2022
Deadline to Apply12th August, 2018
- Excellent Knowledge of programming principles (OOP, SOLID, MVC, Cohesion, Coupling, Encapsulation)
- Excellent knowledge of PHP 7 and at least one of popular PHP frameworks preferably Symfony 3 and above/Laravel 5.*
- Concept of Design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and version control tools (GIT)
- Sound Knowledge of web services, RESTful architecture and data formats like XML/JSON
- Good documentation skills (API Documentation, Deployment Documents, Application Architecture Documents etc.)
- Good Knowledge of Linux Based Servers (VPS), expertise in deployment and server management.
- At least 2 – 5 years of professional experience in PHP 5.6 to 7.*
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills, comfortable with client communication
- Good experience with Agile methodologies like Scrum
- A team player with mentorship skill and ability to lead small teams and project
- Analysis, design, development, deployment and maintenance of projects independently.
- Write modular, reusable and excellent quality code through TDD, code reviews and implementation of best practices. Create and modify reusable components as necessary
- Make architectural decisions in collaboration with technology experts, ensure proper technical documentation.
- Improve and maintain scalability, performance, reliability and security of the application
- Automate deployments, integrate CI and perform manual deployments when needed.
- Mentor and share knowledge within the team and help in the continuous growth of junior team members.
- Involve in ensuring implementation of organizational culture, process, and standards in the team.
- Communicate with the client and team in an effective manner.
- Keep up with trends in the constantly evolving technology.