Browse by Course
- Web Design ( 3 ) ›
- MERN Stack Development ( 2 ) ›
- Flutter Framework ( 2 ) ›
- Graphic Design ( 1 ) ›
- Java Framework ( 1 ) ›
- DevOps ( 1 ) ›
- SQL DBA ( 1 ) ›
- ASP.NET MVC ( 1 ) ›
- Digital Marketing ( 1 ) ›
- React js ( 1 ) ›
- CCNA ( 1 ) ›
- Computer Basics & Microsoft Office Package ( 1 ) ›
- Python with Artificial Intelligence (AI) ( 1 ) ›
- ASP.NET Core ( 1 ) ›
- PHP with Laravel ( 1 ) ›
- UI UX Design ( 1 ) ›
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelMid Level
PostedMay 14, 2023
Deadline to Apply14th May, 2023
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Proficient knowledge of the back-end programming language and Laravel with MySQL database.
- Capable of data structure and Algorithms.
- Should be able to work with Trello as well as Version Control (Git).
- Experience with APIs development, third-party APIs, Google Map API, Pusher, and Payment gateways (PayPal, Stripe).
- Knowledge of Flight Stat, Twilio, and Pusher.
- Knowledge of API documentation and testing (Swagger/Postman) is a plus.
- Knowledge of Angular is a plus.
- Creation of functional APIs.
- Work on HTTP/HTTPS.
- Building and Automation Tools/Web Performance.
- Staying up to date with backend development trends.
- Prepare a work plan for the project tasks daily and provide the work status report at the end of the day on the basis of weekly sprints.
- Communicate to the In-Charge/Team Leader with efficiency, and accuracy on project status
- Interaction with front-end developers, QA, and client coordinators.
- Health Insurance facility.
- Allowances (Food, Travel, Festival).
- Refreshment Event.
- Paid overtime.
- Salary will be revised as per the performance of every deserving candidate.
Interested candidates are requested to mail their latest and updated CV along with a Cover Letter at [email protected]