Browse by Course
- UI UX Design ( 4 ) ›
- Graphic Design ( 3 ) ›
- Video Editing ( 2 ) ›
- QA ( 1 ) ›
- Python & Django ( 1 ) ›
- Accounting ( 1 ) ›
- Web Development ( 1 ) ›
- Digital Marketing ( 1 ) ›
- Python with Artificial Intelligence (AI) ( 1 ) ›
- ASP.NET Core ( 1 ) ›
- PHP with Laravel ( 1 ) ›
- MERN Stack Development ( 1 ) ›
- AWS Solution Architect ( 1 ) ›
Mobile App Developer
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelEntry Level
PostedSep 28, 2023
Deadline to Apply28th October, 2023
Muktinath Krishi Company Limited (An Associate Company of Muktinath Bikas Bank Limited) is a Pioneer Company established in 2018 as a Public Ltd. MKCL has core objective to be a Manager in Agriculture Value Chain by developing Agri business throughout the chain such as agriculture production, collection, processing, national & International marketing, research & development, technical services including supply of all agriculture inputs to farmers. Currently, we are looking for a dynamic, result oriented, self-motivated and passionate candidates for our company.
- Understanding of software development principles.
- Proficiency in Flutter and Dart programming.
- Familiarity with mobile app design principles and UI/UX concepts, understands the principles of Agile and expert figma design.
- Basic knowledge of RESTful APIs and asynchronous programming.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and communicate effectively.
- Eagerness to learn and adapt to new technologies and tools.
- Prior experience with version control systems (e.g., Git) is a plus.
- Collaborate with senior developers and project managers to understand project requirements and objectives.
- Develop, test, and debug Flutter applications using Dart programming language. Work independently to develop our in-house mobile app (both iOS and Android).
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality, consistency, and best practices.
- Assist in the design and implementation of user interfaces using Flutter's widget library.
- Integrate APIs and third-party services to enhance app functionality. Collaborate with backend developers to integrate API and ensure data consistency
- Contribute to the optimization and performance tuning of applications.
- Stay updated with the latest industry trends, tools, and technologies related to Flutter development.
- Take ownership of assigned tasks and deliver quality results within specified timelines.
- Write requirement analysis document based on user demand and write clear, maintainable, well-documented code following best practices and design pattern.
- Stay up to date with latest trends, technology and best practices in Flutter development.
- Practice in agile development processes, including sprint planning, daily stand-ups and retrospectives.
- Good knowledge in database like Firebase Real-time DB, Hive, Object Box DB, SQLite etc.
- Up to date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Developer, you will play a crucial role in designing, developing and maintaining cutting-edge mobile application using the Flutter framework.
- Create iterative designs that meet product objectives, fit our design guidelines and respond to feedback and usability testing.
Interested candidates are requested to send their latest and updated CV at: