Browse by Course
Network and Security Intern
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelEntry Level
PostedJan 26, 2024
Deadline to Apply26th February, 2024
A network solutions firm is on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team, contributing to network administration and security excellence. Your skills are crucial for our collaborative work environment
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated individual with a keen interest in networking to join our support Team. As an intern, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in network administration while contributing to the managing network and providing security measures that protect organization information assets.
- Assist in the configuration and maintenance of network devices such as routers, switches, and access points.
- Troubleshoot network issues and provide support for connectivity problems.
- Assist team to identify and remediate network vulnerabilities
- Learn and assist in the configuration and management of firewalls to secure the network perimeter.
- Contribute to the development of firewall rules and policies.
- Contribute to the creation of multiple types of technical reports
- Basic understanding of networking concepts and protocols.
- Eagerness to learn about network security principles and practices.
- Decent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team.
- Relevant coursework or certifications in networking or security (CCNA, CompTIA Network +)
- Familiarity with security tools and technologies (Firewalls, antivirus, IDS/IPS, MFA) would be plus
- Exposure to real-world networking and security challenges.
- Competitive stipend or compensation.
- Competitive Compensation and Expense Reimbursement
Duration: 3 months
Interested candidates are requested to send their latest and updated CV at: