Browse by Course
Office Assistant Vacancy
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelEntry Level
CompanyBroadway Infosys Nepal
LocationShriganesh Marg, Subidhanagar, Tinkune, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
PostedOct 31, 2022
Deadline to Apply30th November, 2022
The Office Assistant hired will be responsible for providing support in a wide range of administrative and maintenance operations of the office.
Specifically, the duties and responsibilities include:
- Assisting with general photocopying, document production, arranging training materials.
- Delivering and picking up documents within the office.
- Delivering invoices to the client’s organization, collecting money, visiting bank for depositing cash/cheque.
- Preparing order list of all the office supplies needed when stocks run short.
- Assisting in purchasing office supplies including kitchen and bathroom and providing prompt reports to the petty cash manager.
- Assisting in preparing in workshops, training, seminars by helping in arrangements of stationary, projector, office equipment, setting up the seminar or meeting room.
- Assisting in every workshops, trainings, exhibitions outside the office premises and helping in necessary arrangements including loading and unloading necessary materials.
- Performing routine chores of the office as directed and supervised.
- Secondary School completion with at least 1 year of working in an office setting.
- Good interpersonal communication skills and organization skills.
- Knowledge and experience with basic Windows software.
Office Time:- 11:00 AM - 7:30 PM