The Office Assistant hired will be responsible for providing support in a wide range of administrative and maintenance operations of the office.
Specifically, the duties and responsibilities include:
- Assisting with general photocopying, document production, arranging training materials.
- Delivering and picking up documents within the office.
- Delivering invoices to the client’s organization, collecting money, visiting bank for depositing cash/cheque.
- Preparing order list of all the office supplies needed when stocks run short.
- Assisting in purchasing office supplies including kitchen and bathroom and providing prompt reports to the petty cash manager.
- Assisting in preparing in workshops, training, seminars by helping in arrangements of stationary, projector, office equipment, setting up the seminar or meeting room.
- Assisting in every workshops, trainings, exhibitions outside the office premises and helping in necessary arrangements including loading and unloading necessary materials.
- Performing routine chores of the office as directed and supervised.
- Secondary School completion with at least 1 year of working in an office setting.
- Good interpersonal communication skills and organization skills.
- Knowledge and experience with basic Windows software.
Office Time:- 11:00 AM - 7:30 PM