Browse by Course
Python with Artificial Intelligence Instructor
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelSenior Level
CompanyBroadway Infosys Nepal
PostedSep 22, 2022
Deadline to Apply18th March, 2022
- Strong background with Deep Learning Neural Networks (ANN, CNN, RNN, GAN,) and ability to share the knowledge with students.
- Strong background with Machine Learning Algorithms (Linear regression, Logistic regression, SVM, K-nearest neighbor, Naïve Bayes etc.) and ability to share the knowledge with students.
- Strong background in image processing.
- Familiarity with Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch,, Open-CV and other different frameworks and create different high end projects with students.
- Should use pandas, numpy, matplotlib, sklearn, spacy etc while doing projects with students.
- Very strong background in Python Programming Language.
- Familiarity with neuro-linguistic programming and ability to share the knowledge with students.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools like Git and Front-End Technology
- Strong background in programming or system analysis.
- Sharing of the scope of Python Language in correspondence to Artificial Intelligence
- Familiarity with the knowledge of mathematics applied to data science and artificial intelligence
- Preparation of student-friendly syllabus in order to commence smooth classes
- Presentation of theoretical as well as practical approaches of Artificial Intelligence
- Sharing of knowledge in both AI and Python to students
- Thorough preparation of the examination-like environment
- Regular class tests and respective attention to students
- Should have excellent communication skills with fluent English
- Creating a proper schedule and structure for the course
- Testing the students’ knowledge in a timely manner
- Providing necessary support, script files, links as notes, and reference materials
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms, OOPs, Databases.
- Knowledge of HTML, JS, AJAX, Jquery, HTTP, XML, JSON, CSV, CSS
- Knowledge of object-oriented design and development, design patterns
Interested candidates are requested to send their latest CV along with a Cover Letter at: