Browse by Course
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelEntry Level
PostedMay 16, 2023
Deadline to Apply16th June, 2023
The Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Intern will be responsible for research, implementation, monitoring, and reporting on client organic search campaigns. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with attention to detail, passion, and a positive attitude. The SEO Intern will work alongside our SEO Specialists and Strategists as well as our Content Strategy, Digital Media, and User Experience teams to achieve client results through integrated digital marketing.
- Auditing existing websites.
- Competitive research and benchmarking.
- Keyword research and mapping.
- Content writing and optimization.
- On-page optimization.
- Link building outreach.
- Monitoring and evaluating results and building reports on those results.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- A hunger for learning and the ability to perform independent research to solve problems.
- Proficiency with Google Sheets/Microsoft Excel.
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization and/or digital marketing is preferred.
- Ability to thrive while working on multiple projects with strict deadlines.
- Ability to work well with all teams across the departments.
- Commitment to completing work on time that meets or exceeds expectations of quality.
Interested candidates are requested to send their latest and updated CV at: