Browse by Course
- Web Design ( 3 ) ›
- MERN Stack Development ( 2 ) ›
- Flutter Framework ( 2 ) ›
- Graphic Design ( 1 ) ›
- Java Framework ( 1 ) ›
- DevOps ( 1 ) ›
- SQL DBA ( 1 ) ›
- ASP.NET MVC ( 1 ) ›
- Digital Marketing ( 1 ) ›
- React js ( 1 ) ›
- CCNA ( 1 ) ›
- Computer Basics & Microsoft Office Package ( 1 ) ›
- Python with Artificial Intelligence (AI) ( 1 ) ›
- ASP.NET Core ( 1 ) ›
- PHP with Laravel ( 1 ) ›
- UI UX Design ( 1 ) ›
TikTok Content Creator
Job TypePart Time
Job LevelEntry Level
PostedJun 29, 2023
Deadline to Apply29th July, 2023
- Understand our particular niche and plan the TikTok video themes accordingly.
- Scheduling and posting all the TikTok videos.
- Source and edit any viral TikTok trends and recreate them as per requirements.
- Advertise upcoming classes with a short brief on course content.
- Develop tactics for growing followers and engagement of viewers.
- Generate new ideas to attract more students/audiences.
- Develop & Execute a TikTok strategy in line with the students' requirements and current market demands.
- Regularly plan the content, style, and way of sharing office curriculums, seminars, meetings, and live classes to update the followers.
- Timely response to any messages and comments of the viewers.
- Write catchy scripts and plan for the best way to convey information effectively.
- Regularly report on the growth, engagement, and views to the Digital Marketing Officer.
- Analyze Tiktok data for further strategies
- Overall knowledge of the Tiktok app including filming, editing, voice covers, and other features.
- Ability to think outside the box and connect with the audience authentically.
- Experience in managing TikTok accounts (Either personal or business).
- Well-versed in English content creation along the attractive presentation.
- Used to recreating viral content with exceptional video-editing techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Stay up-to-date with new trends or shifts on social media platforms to enterntain and notify audience at the same time.
- Great understanding of time management and able to prioritize tasks.
Interested candidates are requested their latest and updated CV at [email protected]