Browse by Course
- UI UX Design ( 4 ) ›
- Graphic Design ( 3 ) ›
- Video Editing ( 2 ) ›
- QA ( 1 ) ›
- Python & Django ( 1 ) ›
- Accounting ( 1 ) ›
- Web Development ( 1 ) ›
- Digital Marketing ( 1 ) ›
- Python with Artificial Intelligence (AI) ( 1 ) ›
- ASP.NET Core ( 1 ) ›
- PHP with Laravel ( 1 ) ›
- MERN Stack Development ( 1 ) ›
- AWS Solution Architect ( 1 ) ›
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelEntry Level
PostedNov 08, 2023
Deadline to Apply8th December, 2023
- Create designs that provide an excellent user experience that is easy to understand, easy to navigate, and visually appealing.
- Ensure designs are of consistent quality and style to meet branding and style guidelines.
- Develop lists of prioritized concepts, wireframes, annotations, and process flows.
- Create wireframes, usage scenarios, prototypes, and UI mockups to illustrate user interactions.
- Create navigational models and user flows aligned with user experience and business requirements.
- Work closely with the product team to engage with users to understand their needs and iterate based on their feedback and observed behavior.
- Develop information and content that graphically represents quantitative data or information elements.
- Develop choices around design and user interfaces that allow teams to solve user pain points and improve our products.
- Design the user interface and experience from concept to final hand-off to the engineering team then work with them through to (and beyond) release to customers/ users.
- Create high-fidelity designs and iterate on final assets with product managers and engineers
- 2 to 3 years of UX/UI design experience, preferably in a high-growth tech company.
- Strong design experience and technical skills using Figma, Adobe Creative Suite or Sketch app.
- Track record of designing complex web and mobile apps.
- Fluency with the UX design process, from research to user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and user testing
Interested candidates are requested to mail their latest and updated CV at [email protected]