Browse by Course
- Web Design ( 3 ) ›
- MERN Stack Development ( 2 ) ›
- Flutter Framework ( 2 ) ›
- Graphic Design ( 1 ) ›
- Java Framework ( 1 ) ›
- DevOps ( 1 ) ›
- SQL DBA ( 1 ) ›
- ASP.NET MVC ( 1 ) ›
- Digital Marketing ( 1 ) ›
- React js ( 1 ) ›
- CCNA ( 1 ) ›
- Computer Basics & Microsoft Office Package ( 1 ) ›
- Python with Artificial Intelligence (AI) ( 1 ) ›
- ASP.NET Core ( 1 ) ›
- PHP with Laravel ( 1 ) ›
- UI UX Design ( 1 ) ›
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelEntry Level
PostedAug 27, 2023
Deadline to Apply24th September, 2023
We are looking for a creative, skilled UI developer to design websites with functionality and aesthetics in mind. The UI developer will work with back-end developers and web developers to ensure that the website is optimized for several devices and presented in an attractive way.
- Work with other developers to ensure that the website is functional and visually appealing.
- Liaise with the client to gauge their needs and expectations.
- Plan the layout of the website.
- Ensure that the website is optimized for various devices.
- Use analytics to test client enjoyment.
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Figma and other tools.
- Responsiveness and reliability
- Critical, creative, and analytical thinking
- Punctuality and communication
- Problem-solving and team management
- Eagerness to learn
- Self-motivated and innovative
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
A degree in computer science, or a related field.
- Provident Fund
- Dashain Bonus, Performance Bonus etc
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV at: [email protected]