Browse by Course
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelEntry Level
PostedFeb 26, 2023
Deadline to Apply26th March, 2023
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: - Figma(MUST) - Zeplin, - InVision, - Visio, - HTML, - CSS (SCSS), - iOS, - Android, - Design Systems, and - Excellent Fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Animate(MUST)
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages. • Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
Interested candidates are requested to send their latest and updated CV along with a cover letter at: