- Education Level: Bachelor / Certificate in Android development
- Experience Required: More than 1.5 years
- Completed BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering on a related subject
- Non-IT student should have some kind of certificate to prove their eligibility to work on the position of App developer.
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK, Java programming language
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Basic knowledge of Database design MYSQL, XML
- Having a knowledge of a version control system will be the plus point.
- Ability to work independently in a team.
- Good communication skills.