Education Level: Bachelors’
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with CAD
- Knowledge in the field of civil drafting and assembly drawings
- Can produce drawings using CAD 2D and 3D.
- Ability to read blue-prints and construction documents.
- Basic knowledge of mathematics for computations involving analysis and estimates.
- Skill in developing and presenting written and oral technical and non technical information for instructional purposes.
- Good communication skills in English as well as fluent Nepali
- Good experience in AutoCAD 2D, 3D
- Training candidates from the Engineering / Architectural Background / Diploma Holders on CAD Software like AutoCAD, Solid Works, Revit, and other such 2D / 3D Software
- Train the fresh students and corporate employee in Architectural Design based software Like REVIT Arch & family, Autocad, 2D 3D
- Present lectures and conduct discussions to students according to the class schedule
- Should be able to maintain the high standards of training delivery
- Monitor and organize oral, written, practical or performance tests to measure progress and to evaluate training effectiveness
- Maintain high academic standards
- Evaluation of students' progress and share the same with students as well as management
- Provide suggestions on how students can improve
- Take attendance regularly and submit absences promptly to the academic coordinators
- Prepare final grades on time and submit promptly.
Interested candidates are requested to please send their latest and updated CV along with a Cover Letter at: