Vacancy- Content Writer @ ICT Mirror Pvt. Ltd.
Open Position 6
|Experience Required||:||Not Required|
|Professional Skill Required||:||Logical Thinking, Conceptual, Good Command in English, Behavioral|
- Candidates who are intermediate graduate or are currently studying Bachelors' level or are Bachelors' degree graduate, can apply. Students of journalism highly preferred
- Excellent and fluent writing skills with error-free grammar
- Organized and motivated for learning and earning
- Candidates who have interest or capacity in writing contents for our websites are being looked for
- Sufficient training to write the required contents along with writing formats is provided. As a result, writing is easier
- Training is provided for a month
- During training days, lunch and traveling cost will be covered by office itself with certain remuneration granted to the trainees
- Among the group of applicants who are invited for training, selective candidates will have an opportunity for a full-time job in ICT Mirror Pvt. Ltd
- This is not a part-time job
Opportunity for career advancement and increase in pay after achieving the standard and experience in writing.
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Job Level
- Entry Level
- ICT Mirror Pvt. Ltd.
- Tinkune, Subidhanagar, Kathmandu
- Offered Salary
- Mar 10, 2020
- Deadline to apply
- 14th April, 2020