- Social Media Management: Planning and coordinating a schedule of activity across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other platforms to expand our social media audience base.
- Content Writing: Writing engaging content for a variety of audiences that is consistent with brand guidelines. Keeping up to date and informed about all aspects of the company’s products and services.
- Website management: Managing content; optimizing SEO; ensuring content is up to date; has a consistent tone of voice; measure performance of content.
- Advertising: Facebook advertising, online advertising, regularly reviewing and modifying ad groups to optimize performance.
- Email Marketing: Plan and manage a regular schedule of email marketing activity, growing our subscriber base and creating engaging, relevant content including testing to optimize results.
- Printing and Production: To coordinate the printing and production of our brochure, leaflets, marketing materials and some merchandise, including writing, editorial and proofing.
- Brand Guidelines: To implement brand guidelines and ensure compliance in all areas of work.
Interested candidates are requested to send their latest CV along with a Cover Letter at: