Browse by Course
- MERN Stack Development ( 3 ) ›
- Web Design ( 2 ) ›
- Graphic Design ( 2 ) ›
- Computer Basics & Microsoft Office Package ( 2 ) ›
- Java Framework ( 1 ) ›
- DevOps ( 1 ) ›
- SQL DBA ( 1 ) ›
- Digital Marketing ( 1 ) ›
- React js ( 1 ) ›
- CCNA ( 1 ) ›
- Python with Artificial Intelligence (AI) ( 1 ) ›
- ASP.NET Core ( 1 ) ›
- PHP with Laravel ( 1 ) ›
- UI UX Design ( 1 ) ›
- Flutter Framework ( 1 ) ›
Vacancy - Digital Marketing @ AB Group Development Factory
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelEntry Level
CompanyAB Group Development Factory
PostedSep 20, 2022
Deadline to Apply18th March, 2022
- Social Media Management: Planning and coordinating a schedule of activity across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other platforms to expand our social media audience base.
- Content Writing: Writing engaging content for a variety of audiences that is consistent with brand guidelines. Keeping up to date and informed about all aspects of the company’s products and services.
- Website management: Managing content; optimizing SEO; ensuring content is up to date; has a consistent tone of voice; measure performance of content.
- Advertising: Facebook advertising, online advertising, regularly reviewing and modifying ad groups to optimize performance.
- Email Marketing: Plan and manage a regular schedule of email marketing activity, growing our subscriber base and creating engaging, relevant content including testing to optimize results.
- Printing and Production: To coordinate the printing and production of our brochure, leaflets, marketing materials and some merchandise, including writing, editorial and proofing.
- Brand Guidelines: To implement brand guidelines and ensure compliance in all areas of work.
Interested candidates are requested to send their latest CV along with a Cover Letter at: