Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organization’s websites
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Attend product launches and networking events
What we offer
Business Growth Company Pvt Ltd is looking for candidates who are loyal and plan to make a long-term commitment. In return for your loyalty we offer:
- Competitive/ Attractive Salary
- Provident fund
- National/ International travel opportunities
- Dashain bonus
- Great work culture
- Flexible timings against performance
- Work from home facility (occasionally)
- Professional support and recognition
- Learn new technologies & novel implementations
- Exposure to multiple aspects of a small growing team
- Annual performance review
- Internal and external learning, training and workshop
- On-going career development
- Paid marriage leaves
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Refreshment events/ programs