Browse by Course
Vacancy- Digital Marketing Specialist @ Tekkon Technologies
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelMid Level
PostedSep 20, 2022
Deadline to Apply19th April, 2019
The Digital Marketing Specialist’s role is to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company services and products. Tekkon Technologies is looking for PPC Professional to develop, manage and optimise day-to-day tactical pay per click (PPC) and social media campaigns. Proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, web advertising and social media is a must. Familiarity with a wide range of field practices, concepts, and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Develop, manage and optimize day-to-day tactical pay per click (PPC) and social media campaigns.
- Responsible for designing and executing new paid search and display digital acquisition campaigns.
- Execute A/B testing.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing (KPI)
- Use Google Analytics and internal lead conversation data for insights and produce relevant sales and channel performance updates.
- Work with Key Stakeholders in the business.
- Working with relevant teams on Continuous improvements in Paid Search and display.
To be successful in this position, you will ideally possess the following skills:
- Experience working on the paid search and sales.
- Be skilled in PPC (Pay Per Click).
- Advanced user of GoogleAnalytics and GoogleAdWords – ALL THINGS GOOGLE.
- Ideally have a background in Financial Services OR Professional Services but can be flexible for the right person
- Friendly, competitive and creative working environment with foreign managers
- Competitive salary (No bar for deserving candidates)
- 5 working days in a week (9 am – 5:30 pm)
- Timely salary review and performance bonus facilities
- Access to the paid learning materials (udemy)
- Working with the latest technologies
- Lunch provided in office
- Paid leave, sick leave
- Refreshment, Recreational, team building activities