Industry Type: IT Company
Functional Area: Engineering - Software
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Software Development
Roles and Responsibilities
- As part of a SoftLab Inc team, you are responsible for the
- development and maintenance of a set of in-house web-based
- software solutions.
- Ensure high quality of the solutions through regular code
- reviews and software tests.
- Support the continuous improvement of our software
- development processes.
- Use the most modern methods and software tools in an
- interdisciplinary and agile development environment in
- cooperation with international teams.
What you'll be using
- Backend technologies : C# / .Net Core/ MS SQL
- Front-end technologies : jQuery, TypeScript, Blazor
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Visual Studio, VS Code, Azure DevOps, Git, Azure cloud
- Qualification and experience needed
- Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, B.Sc in Any Specialization, BCA in Computers
- Excellent skills in software development within .NET Core framework and solid understanding of database technologies
- Excellent skills in web-based software development using techniques like AJAX, REST, MVC.
- Knowledge in Angular, Kendo UI, UI5, SAP BTP and experience with running applications on Azure cloud are advantageous
- Drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Interested candidates are requested to send their latest and updated CV along with a cover letter at: