Skills / Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred
- Experience with Microsoft ASP .Net, c#, MVC 4+, EntityFramework, Razor, Angular, Ionic, jQuery etc
- Strong knowledge on HTML/jQuery/CSS and Ajax Techniques
- Ability to write and trouble shoot SQL code and design(stored procedures, functions,tables, views, indexes and constraints)
- Solid understand of object-oriented concepts ,design patterns.
- Experience in source control tools like TFS as well as using the Agile and Scrum.
- A positive, energetic attitude
- Team Player, Result oriented and focused on successful delivery
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex technical business issues and technical problems.
- Understand client requirements and how they translate in application features.
- Ability to be self-sufficient within a team and communicate with other team members for best technical solutions.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies.
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code