Browse by Course
Vacancy- Draft Person (Auto -CAD) @ SPS Fire and Safety
Job TypeFull Time
CompanySPS Fire and Safety
PostedSep 20, 2022
Deadline to Apply22nd February, 2019
Draft Person (AUTO CAD) for SPS Fire and Safety:
Your responsibilities include:
- Provide assistance to the project manager and other team mates in engineering environment.
- Set up, manage and maintain the projects of yourself and of your peers.
- Conduct basic research, collect and analyze data to prepare reports and documents (if required – training will be provided).
- Assist with project management.
- Give hands in assisting other draft persons in Auto CAD.
To be successful your role will be:
- Ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated skills in Auto CAD.
- Good team work with dynamic personality.
- Good discipline.
- Good grooming habits.
- Be available for start time 7.00 am to 3.00 pm.
BASIC KNOWLADGE OF AUTO CAD IS MUST.
Remuneration:- Depends upon the candidate.