Browse by Course
Vacancy for Java Developer - Senior Level @ InfoDevelopers Pvt. Ltd.
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelSenior Level
CompanyInfoDevelopers Pvt. Ltd.
PostedSep 21, 2022
Deadline to Apply26th May, 2021
|Qualification||:||Bachelor's or Equivalent|
|Job Type||:||Senior Level|
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Basic knowledge of git
- good understanding of basic java
- good knowledge of OOP Java
- knowledge of understanding spring and its components
- Good knowledge of ORM (hibernate, JPA)
- Implementing the best practices and coding standards.
- Help Associate Team Lead and Team Lead to design and prepare technical architecture, keep yourself updated on the new standards on design and architecture.
- Assist Associate Team Lead and Team Lead in the project coordination/management
- Reporting all the weekly tasks in form of accurate and detailed reports to the reporting manager. Escalate the exceptional situations with alarms, explanations and solutions.
- Determine the root cause for the most complex software issues and develop practical, efficient, and permanent technical solutions.
- Assist Leads to client visits for project briefing, consultation, installation and closeout reviews
- Train yourself to acquire more knowledge on technical and functional aspects that job demands. Remain knowledgeable of current technology and carry out research to identify new trends that can be used to achieve maximum results.
- Carry out other technical-related duties that may be required along with training and mentoring the technical team.
- Motivate team towards technical and other various documentation and ensure that the industry-standard documentation is maintained and available at any point of time. Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation with UML, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code