Browse by Course
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelEntry Level
PostedSep 21, 2022
Deadline to Apply4th May, 2021
|Qualification||:||Bachelors' or Equivalent|
|Job Type||:||Entry Level|
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Learn and work on a desktop application development using Electron.js framework; i.e. using HTML5, CSS, Vanilla js, and Node.js concepts.
- Hands-on with AWS Services (S3, cloud watch, etc).
- Working with NoSQL database (MongoDB).
- Implementing the concept of distributed architecture and using message brokers (AMQP) for the message passing.
- Working closely with clients and communicating project status and proposals.
- Applying STEM for problem-solving.
- Working on an aggressive development cycle.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Work closely with product designers in order to deliver great user experiences.
- Ownership of the whole development and deployment cycle.
- Collaborate with your team, participate in reviews and pairing sessions in order to ensure a high level of code quality.
- At least 0.5 years hands-on front-end and Node.JS work experience.
- Excellent knowledge and proficiency in HTML, CSS, JS, and DOM.
- Knowledge of Node.JS and its basics like using File System, etc.
- Experience with NoSQL database systems like MongoDB.
- Knowledge and fluent working with Rest APIs.
- Hands on experience with AWS services like s3 and cloud watch is a plus.
- Knowledge of message brokers like rabbitmq and message queuing protocols like AMQP is a plus.
- Knowledge and work experience on Electron.js (a desktop application framework) is highly desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team spirit with an enthusiastic attitude.