Browse by Course
Vacancy for QA Analyst @ CAS Total Solutions
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelMid Level
CompanyCAS Total Solutions
PostedSep 21, 2022
Deadline to Apply22nd May, 2021
|Qualification||:||Bachelors or Equivalent|
|Job Type||:||Mid Level|
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the solution meets the business requirements and that it is “free” of errors and defects.
- Responsible for ensuring that, guidelines for assessing the quality of products (including documentation) are made clear to all team members.
- Documenting all business, technical, product and process requirements.
- Checks that the quality processes are followed in a project.
- Performs quality assurance audits on the project on a periodic basis.
- Documents and tracks solution errors and re-tests the solution when the errors are fixed.
- Validates that solution meets any organization requirements for appearance, including screen layouts, report design and general look-and-feel.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and keen attention to detail
- Outstanding written and oral communication abilities.
- Should be able to do technical documentation which includes – design diagrams, user acceptance testing, ER Diagram, data flow diagram, process flow diagrams, etc.
- Should have worked in AGILE Methodology and good understanding of SDLC.
- Ability to troubleshoot/follow a methodical approach to problem resolution.