||B.Sc. or Equivalent
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of manual and automation testing
- Knowledge of using Selenium, Postman, JMeter, or similar tools
- Knowledge of testing a responsive web application with an eye for security, performance, and accessibility issues.
- Knowledge of setting up an automation testing environment.
- Proficient with developing test strategies for .NET
- Strong knowledge of QA strategies and methodologies at the various levels of testing (e.g. smoke testing, regression testing, functional and non-functional testing).
- Proficient in SQL and relational database concepts
- Develop, maintain and debug automation test scenarios/test cases/scripts and results
- Execute functional, smoke, regression, performance, load, and exploratory testing in web-based applications
- Test maintenance patches, service packs, and regression testing of the software
- Test interfaces and integrated solutions
- Attractive Salary
- Festival Bonus
- SSF Deductions
- Flexible Timing
- 5 workdays
- Career enhancement opportunities
- Performance Bonus for outperformer