Browse by Course
Vacancy for React Developer @ Gurzu Technology
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelEntry Level
PostedSep 21, 2022
Deadline to Apply4th May, 2021
|Qualification||:||Bachelors' or Equivalent|
|Job Type||:||Entry Level|
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Engaging with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Analyzing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Monitoring and enhancing front-end performance.
- Strong understanding of OOP.
- Functional programming.
- Create flexbox-driven UI layout.
- Knowledge of Git (including merging, branching, and resolving merge conflicts).
- Knowledge of all aspects of React framework.
- Familiarity with React Hooks.
- Components, containers, JSX specification of component UI layout, Component lifecycle.
- Props and State mechanism used for data flow.
- Redux state management library.
- React Router usage.