Browse by Course
Vacancy for React Native Developer @ Silk Innovation Pvt. Ltd.
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelEntry Level
CompanySilk Innovation Pvt. Ltd.
LocationJhamsikhel, Lalitpur, Nepal
PostedSep 20, 2022
Deadline to Apply5th May, 2021
|Qualification||:||Bachelors' or Equivalent|
|Job Type||:||Entry Level|
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work as part of a team to build React Native iOS/ Android Applications for Silk Innovation and its clients.
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel-perfect UI's that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party APIs.
- Release applications to iOS and Google Play stores.
- Work as part of a team, which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, a QA professional, and a designer.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, GitLab, Google Docs, etc.
- Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java a plus but not required.
- Proficient working with Restful APIs.
- Proper understanding of state-management patterns such as Redux, Redux-Saga, Redux Thunk is a must.
- Good knowledge of writing functional components using React Hooks.
- Familiarity with React Native libraries like react-native-firebase, react-native-onesignal, reactnative-vector-icons, native-base, react-native-navigation.
- Understanding of native build tools like Gradle, CocoaPods, and Xcode.
- Experience with Native Mobile app deployment on the App Store and the Google Play store is a plus but not required.
- Familiarity with modern front-end builds pipelines and tools.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them