Browse by Course
- Web Design ( 3 ) ›
- Digital Marketing ( 3 ) ›
- PHP TRAINING ( 2 ) ›
- Graphic Design ( 2 ) ›
- QA ( 1 ) ›
- Microsoft Project ( 1 ) ›
- Python & Django ( 1 ) ›
- Accounting ( 1 ) ›
- Computer Basics & Microsoft Office Package ( 1 ) ›
- Video Editing ( 1 ) ›
- MERN Stack Development ( 1 ) ›
- UI UX Design ( 1 ) ›
- Flutter Framework ( 1 ) ›
Vacancy for Software Engineer (QA) @ Asterdio Inc.
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelEntry Level
PostedSep 20, 2022
Deadline to Apply16th May, 2021
|Job Type||:||Entry Level|
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform software quality assurance, including black-box testing, white box testing, user acceptance testing, and maintenance regression testing.
- Automate tests using available and open-source tools and technologies.
- Learn and employ automation tools like Selenium.
- Evaluate testing- and inspection plans for projects of varying technology, complexity, and size.
- Develop and document test scripts, test cases, defect tracking, and reports.
- Create and maintain manual and/or automated test scripts, test data, and other deliverables related to the software quality assurance (SQA) process.
- Review log files and other run-time documentation for defects and issues.
- Analyze the results of software tests and provide results for use in development code inspections and group reviews of project deliverables.
- Detect, document, and track system defects throughout the SQA process.
- Under the direction of product management, participate in user acceptance testing.
- Perform maintenance regression testing.
- Work with development teams to support and implement applications.
- Support in organizational process & management.
- Support in software processes (QA, Dev, configuration, management, project mgmt, etc.).
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1 to 3 years of relevant QA technical experience in direct to customer product organizations.
- Contribute as an individual during test design, test planning, and test execution.
- Experience being part of an agile/scrum methodology team.
- Experience testing web-based applications and mobile Testing.
- Able to collaborate across different functions. Work closely with product management, design, and development teams to understand requirements and technical specifications; interact with developers daily for understanding business scenarios and provide testing/troubleshooting support.
- Develop test plans, test cases, and related test artifacts, familiar with the defect management process.
- Experience working with APIs, using browser developer tools (such as postman and fiddler) to validate API request and response data.
- Experience with recent automation testing frameworks like Cypres.js, Selenium Web Driver, Appium, or similar.
- Ability to write basic database queries (SQL or NoSQL).
- Strong ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Clear communicator (written and verbal).
- Creative troubleshooting of technical problems.
- Drive to research new testing tools & technology and push the team to adopt the latest best practice.
- Knowledge of advanced SQL and MongoDB is a major plus.
- Knowledge of performance testing concepts and tools a plus.
- Knowledge of CI/CD.
- Knowledge of JMeter Exposure.