Browse by Course
- MERN Stack Development ( 3 ) ›
- Web Design ( 2 ) ›
- Graphic Design ( 2 ) ›
- Java Framework ( 1 ) ›
- Accounting ( 1 ) ›
- SQL DBA ( 1 ) ›
- React js ( 1 ) ›
- CCNA ( 1 ) ›
- Computer Basics & Microsoft Office Package ( 1 ) ›
- Python with Artificial Intelligence (AI) ( 1 ) ›
- ASP.NET Core ( 1 ) ›
- PHP with Laravel ( 1 ) ›
- UI UX Design ( 1 ) ›
- Flutter Framework ( 1 ) ›
Vacancy for Web designer @ Asterdio Inc.
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelEntry Level
PostedSep 20, 2022
Deadline to Apply16th May, 2021
|Job Type||:||Entry Level|
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe. cc and InVision).
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Figma, XD, etc.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills.
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, or relevant field.