Roles & Responsibilities:
- Must have knowledge in WordPress theme and plugin development.
- Must have an understanding of WordPress Core Features like actions/hooks, CPT, Post-meta, Taxonomies, APIs, etc.
- Must have knowledge about WordPress and theme template structure to code with codex standard.
- Must have knowledge of PHP and a good understanding of advanced PHP concepts.
- Must have knowledge of Woo-Commerce & other popular plugins.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Understands Git enough to use it as a version control system.
- Ability to convert provided HTML template to WordPress website.
- Must have knowledge about Elementor and Gutenberg.