Browse by Course
Vacancy - Front-end Developer @ Broadway Infosys Nepal
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelMid Level
CompanyBroadway Infosys Nepal
LocationShriganesh Marg, Subidhanagar, Tinkune, Kathmandu, Nepal
PostedSep 20, 2022
Deadline to Apply20th February, 2020
- Coming up with creative ideas for Web Design.
- Plan, create and edit information already present on website(s).
- Detailed testing and improvement of the design of the website(s).
- Establishment of design guidelines, standards that are already set, and best practices.
- Preparation of design plans and presentation of the website structure.
- Incorporate the brand new functionalities and features (self-thought), into website(s).
- Working with various content management systems.
- Designing visual imagery for the website(s) and making sure that they are in line with clients’ branding.
- Designing sample pages consisting of colors and fonts.
- Maintaining proper appearance of website(s) by maintaining and enforcing standards of the content.
- More than three years’ of experience as a Front-End Developer
- Experience with SASS or other CSS languages concerned with compilation
- Experience with responsive web designing
- Clear understanding of inter-browser compatibility issues and know-how about working around them
- Should be open to learn, develop and adapt new technologies
- Ability in writing clear-cut front-end code
- Proper understanding of Search Engine Optimization principles
- Excellent visual designing skills combined with ability to communicate with the clients
- Self-motivated, independent, organized, proactive, extremely responsible, flexible with ability to work in tight schedule